Monday, June 2, 2008

So, here it goes.......



Ok, so I figured this would be a good way for Jeff and I to give friends and family members updates on what is going on in our day to day life. We are at a very exciting time in our life for many reasons (just got married, starting own business and a BABY on the way) and we want to share our experiences with the ones that mean the most to us. I will be the one posting all the time, Jeff is just an innocent bystander in all of this : ) Please note I am a total beginner at this and hopefully I will get better at this as the days go by. I have to thank my dear friend Katie for suggesting this to me and David with his adorable blog as my inspiration. So, again here it goes........


3 comments:

The Brown Family said...

Stacy!! I just got your email about starting a blog and then an email about your blog! I am so excited to get to check in and see how you guys are doing! It looks great by the way. If you still have questions let me know. I can totally try to help but you look like you know what you are doing. Glad to hear you guys are doing so well and I am SO excited about little lemon!!

vcmartz said...

Stacy - Great way for everyone to keep up with the Lemons. Maybe you can add a ultrasound pic. Call after you pick up the packages today.

BellaDaddy said...

AWESOME! You joined the land of BLOG! CONGRATS...in every way...and thanks for mentioning our littles one blog...she truly inspires us everyday...soon, you will know that feeling...wondrous! ;-)

So proud of you two!

Love ya!

David Vince & Bella

PS, in addition to ultrasound pics, go ahead, post a pic, once a month, of your growing belly...I DARE YA! LOL