Friday, June 27, 2008

The Bun is Half Done.

Yes! Today we are officially half way there, give or take a few days I'm sure. I really feel blessed that the pregnancy has gone so good up to this point.

I was originally holding off on buying too many things until we #1, found out if it was a boy or girl and #2, are in a house. We won't be able to buy any furniture for the nursery until the beginning of September when we move. So, until then, Aiden and I went shopping and bought his first set of onsies last night. Actually, believe it or not, it is the first thing I have personally purchased for him at all. I have been told that onsies are something that we will need a lot of as they will be getting changed often. It was really so fun looking at all the tiny clothes. I'm sure he will convince me to do some more shopping this weekend...."It's not for me, it's for the baby!"

2 comments:

The Mausbach Family said...

I have the same ones in pink (of course) So cute :)

BellaDaddy said...

YESSS!!!!!!!!!! dont make the same mistake I made...buying SO MANY clothes...yeah yeah, you know me, a shop-a-holic....but, when your realize u r doing several loads of laundry per day....onesies are DEFINITELY the thing you need the most of...and appreciate the most ;-) And, if you can get em on sale, even better...that way, when the stains set in (and they will, trust me), you can just pitch em ;-)

Love Ya

David