Wednesday, June 18, 2008

4 years ago.....

Well, as of yesterday Jeff and I have been together for 4 years. I guess now that we are married I should be counting those years, but it is still fun for me to keep track of the total time we have been dating all together.
As most of you are aware, Jeff and I met in High School but did not reconnect again until about 6 years later during a big camping trip, "Lake Fest" out at Apache Lake. I did not know at the time that he was even going, but my friend Lisa informed me that a guy she had just met was going to be there with some of his friends. Later that day she spotted Jeff and his friends in the boat and we swam over to them. I looked at Jeff and said, "hey, I know you, aren't you Jeff Lemon from high school?". He looked at me puzzled like "yeah....but who are you?" I reminded him that I was friends with our mutual friend Libby and he remembered right away.
A few hours later, after everyone had been consuming their fair share of adult beverages, I looked over at Jeff and said "um....excuse me, are you staring at my boobs?" Jeff being kind of shy, looked up at me, shocked that I had caught him and after a short pause he said "yes, yes I was...", and the rest is history!

Here is then:


Here is now:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cute story! You are doing a GREAT job with your blog.