Tuesday, June 3, 2008

My Current Loves

1st new love: Yep, I have tried and I just cannot walk away from them. Since I am limited to what I can and can't eat or drink I have found excitement in the small things.....satisfying my pregnancy cravings for one. Crunchy Cheetos are definitely one of them along with warm, glazed doughnuts. I would travel quite a few miles for a Krispy Kreme these days and just this morning I made the discovery that there actually is a location within 20 miles. No longer will I have to settle for the mediocre ones from the grocery store. I know, real healthy huh? But what fun would it be if I was craving brussels sprouts and tofu?

2nd new love: I have to say that I am so pleased with my new Nissan Murano. Jeff and I decided that our convertible wasn't exactly suitable for the new baby, so for the last few months I decided to research all the different types of crossovers that you hear so much hype about. The Murano ended up being the winner and I could not be happier with it. It gets much better gas mileage than our old car and I was amazed at how much room it had. Now all I need is the baby to put in the back seat!


No comments: