Monday, June 2, 2008

the "Baby Bump"



I originally had told my parents that they would have to wait until July when we met them in Cabo to see the growing belly, however, I suppose that I can give in and post just one before then....

This picture is actually from today (16 1/2 weeks), and the ultrasound was at 12 weeks. I have to say that I am still getting used to my pants getting tighter everyday, however, I am well aware that this is only the beginning. It just wouldn't be right to complain about a perfectly good excuse to go shopping!

4 comments:

The Brown Family said...

ummm, you don't even look pregnant...not fair!! It is a cute little bump though and you will be so cute even when you are 9 months! I can't wait to find out what it is! That is the most exciting thing. Keep the fun pics and updates coming! I am huge by the way...30 weeks down, 10 to go!

Unknown said...

so cute and so exciting!!!!! Yay for blogging!!! :)

Mindy and Jeremy Cull said...

Such fun news!! I am soo excited for you and Jeff, being a parent is the most amazing experience! I will be checking back often!!!! Thank you for letting me share in this journey with you guys!

vcmartz said...

Cute belly Sweetheart! I will have to bring Grandma here to the Red Rooster Coffee Shop so she can see it.