Thursday, June 26, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy.....

This morning I realized that I have not posted since Monday, however, things have been somewhat uneventful. This is a good thing though, as Jeff and I will be very busy starting this weekend. On Saturday we will be moving the Foamtec office from Stockton to Rancho Cordova. This will cut about 110 miles per day from Jeff's commute! (I know, crazy right?) I obviously will not be doing much on my end besides observing and cleaning, but I am pretty good at both of those things.
Then next Wednesday, Nick is coming into town. Once he gets into Sacramento, we will drive down to Lake San Antonio to camp for the 4th of July. Our cousins Kami and Zac will be meeting us down there which is going to be fun as the four of us cousins have not all been able to spend a lot of time together for quite awhile.
Then the weekend after that, Jeff and I will be making our annual trip to Cabo with the family for 10 days. No explanation needed on how much we always look forward to this. This will be a much needed and well deserved vacation, for Jeff especially since he has been working so hard with the new business. Which thanks to him is coming along beautifully, I might add.

quotes

No comments: