Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Lemon Squeezy

It's been a really slow day, so what better to do then shop? I know this is something that Jeff just loves to hear, BUT... "It's not for me, it's for the baby." This phrase seems to also work with the necessary soft serve ice cream trips to McDonald's (for now). Hee Hee.........but I digress.
So, I was shopping online, and I was surprised to find that it is really hard to locate cute little onesies with lemons on them. I was hoping to find some really fun ones for our little lemon but really had no luck. Here is one that I found, but I am not that pleased with it. This was actually the only one I could find. Guess I will have to dig a little deeper. Since I am still just a beginner with this baby shopping stuff, if anyone has any suggestions on where to find items such as these, please do let me know.


1 comment:

BellaDaddy said...

Heh Heh, I LOVE that term, and use it often, to this day...."it is for the baby"...LMAO!

try a few of thsee, I love them:

janieandjack.com
tuttibella.com
babystyle.com
babiesrus.com

KISSES!

David