Friday, June 27, 2008

Feeling Less " Dainty" ?

"By pregnancy at 20 weeks you may be feeling slightly less dainty and slightly more bulky as your belly continues to grow."

I had to laugh out loud when I read this. Less dainty? What if you never were exactly the dainty type to begin with? I have a feeling that this will make my dad laugh as well, as he and my mother have often been first hand witness to my clumsiness. In fact the other day I "fell off" the shoes I was wearing, not an unusual occurence at all.

3 comments:

Megan said...

HAHAHA! Too funny Stacy! You're a great writer. I love picturing you on the floor & Jeff walking in. Have fun in Cabo. Katie Carroll is visiting and she said congrats. Then we realized that when your son has his last name first it will look like this:
Lemon, aiden!! Lemonaiden! I LOVE it...so cute.
Say hi to the fam.
xo
Megan

vcmartz said...

Too funny! Lemonaiden...
Stacy did you plan that?

vcmartz said...

Thinking about you being less dainty...I guess the good thing is you are no longer in fighting shape! Love you - Dad