Thursday, June 19, 2008

High or Low?

So according to the myth: "The general story goes that, if you're carrying low, you're having a boy. If you are carrying high, then you must be having a girl."

Me personally, I tend to think I am carrying in the middle. So I hate to even ponder what that means for us. Just kidding, that's why they call it a MYTH. Anyway, this is all I have for you so far today.

I am hoping to hear back from my doctor sometime today as to why he may think that I haven't felt my baby move yet....... : ( As my mom would say, "Patience is a virtue, my dear."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHA! Stacy, you crack me up! Can't wait to find out what it is!!
xo
Megan

BellaDaddy said...

Beautoful Mommie-2-B!

In fact, one of the MOST beautiful I have ever seen!

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful mommy to be!!! Cant wait to see you guys in July!!!