Monday, June 23, 2008

IT'S A BOY!

Well according to the ultra sound technician, there is no mistaking that Jeff and I are going to be having a baby boy. I cannot lie, I am getting choked up just typing this wonderful news. We are absolutely ecstatic! I was hoping that my intuition was correct, and it was. Our little Aiden is still measuring right on target for a due date of November 14th or 15th. He is currently 11 oz, with a heart beat of 145 beats per minute. I will forever remember the feeling that I had today laying on that table, tears streaming down my face, holding Jeff's hand, watching our little angel squirm around sucking his thumb. I will be posting the ultra sound pictures later as soon as I get them scanned into the computer.

Its a boy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting!!! Your post brought tears to me eyes. Well, actually, it made me cry :) I can't wait to see the pictures.

The Brown Family said...

CONGRATS!! Isn't it just the most amazing feeling to see the baby?!! We can have our little boys play when you are in town!! So fun! Can't wait to see his room and see him. Congrats again, little Aiden is so lucky to be so loved by you guys!

Mindy and Jeremy Cull said...

Congrats Stacy!!!  What fun news to know what you are having finally... it is fun to start calling the baby Aiden instead of little lemon.. hee hee!!!  Little Lemon is still super cute though!  But now you will bond even more with baby Aiden!  Congrats again! 

The Mausbach Family said...

Yea! I told you you had nothing to worry about...I'm so excited for you two. Aiden is such a cute name. Now you can REALLY start shopping! Congrats again!