Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!!


To all dads and "soon-to-be" dads, I hope you have a wonderful day! Of course I want to wish a very Happy Father's Day to my dad. As most of you know my father and I are incredibly close and I am the person I am today, because of him. I feel so blessed because not only will my child have an incredible father in Jeff, but also an amazing role model and grandfather in my dad. We love you, see you soon!

Note: Thanks to another amazing dad and our friend David, we have this picture. Happy Father's Day to you and Vince!

3 comments:

Chris said...

Happy soon to be Father's Day Jeff Love Chris and Verle

Chris said...

We love to see our daughter and grandchild grow as the weeks go by. We love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mom

BellaDaddy said...

AWWWWWWWWW thanks so much! We Love you two so much and are so thrilled! And you are MORE THAN welcome for that pic, glad you liked it and used it. Your Father is amazing!

David, Vince & Bella

PS, Happy (belated or early?) Father TO BE Day Jeff ;)