Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What do YOU think????

SIX more days and we will know what color to decorate the new nursery. I am dying to know - much more so than last time. I have answered this list of questions that I found online associated with determining the sex of the baby. Again these are only myths, but I have to give you something to work with.

1. If you carry low, it's a boy; high, it's a girl: high

2. If you carry in front, it's a boy; if you're wide at the middle it's a girl: front

3. If baby's heart beats faster than 140 beats per minute (bpm), it's a girl. Less than 130 bpm, it's a boy: last bpm measurement was 155. Note: Aiden's always held steady at about 150

4. If you had morning sickness it's a girl: mild morning sickness

5. The Chinese Gender Prediction Calendar says: girl

Now go click on your guess on the right-hand side of the blog. As I have previously posted, my instincts tell me it's a girl. But I have been wrong before....once.

1 comment:

BellaDaddy said...

U sure there isnt one hiding? ya know, like a little aiden AND a little stacy? MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

We have Bella's bedroom set available ya know? LOL

Kisses!