Friday, February 12, 2010

NO MORE BOTTLES!

This post is mainly just for documentation of my own happiness. Aiden has decided to give up the bottle all on his own. I had heard that this can be quite a difficult task, and one that I was not really looking forward to. But, since the beginning of this week, he has refused both his morning and nighttime bottle. No arguments here! Jeff of course is not disappointed either, as he will not have to wash anymore bottles.....well he gets a break for a few months anyway.

3 comments:

BellaDaddy said...

Woo Hoo, congrats...I remember it well...the worrying, that is...but, like you, was easy here...and I was cracking up: A few more months of bottle washing break LMAO!

SurprisedMom said...

Don't you just love it when the child decides to give up the bottle? It makes life so much easier.

The Brown Family said...

congrats! i love having babies and all that comes with them, but it is nice to graduate from certain things...like bottle washing! :)