Wednesday, February 24, 2010

"INTO" everything.

Literally. The drink tray on our ottoman, he climbs in it and watches TV. The small crate I keep all my nail polish in, he empties it and he climbs in. The sink, in it. The toy bin, in it. The drawers, in them. There is no area too big or small that he does not feel like he can, and should squeeze into.




Last week was lovely having my parents here. They were kind enough to watch The Boss all day while Jeff and I were at work, as well as babysit one evening so we could go have a belated Valentines Day dinner. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

BUDDIES

3 comments:

SurprisedMom said...

BellaDaddy let me know about your blog, and I'm glad I stopped by. I love the photo of your dad and Aiden on the couch. Buddies, indeed!

BellaDaddy said...

Hmmm, race car driver perhaps? Ya know, they have to get down and sit in really tight spaces...I can see him there now...LOL

Unknown said...

Such cute pics!!! He is getting so big. I just love how he gets into everything, so adorable!