Monday, February 1, 2010

Bye-Bye Curls


It was time. Aiden got called a girl AGAIN on Saturday. I looked at him and sadly realized that the long hair had to go. Both Aiden and Jeff got their curls cut off last night at the Salon de Stacy. I have been cutting Jeff's hair for the last 6 months or so, and I have to say, my skills are to the point that I am considering charging next time. Kidding....only about the charging.... Aiden wasn't the ideal client, however, after some assistance from Jeff, we got it done.

3 comments:

BellaDaddy said...

Sweet...I know, those cuts can be so trauma/drama...good for you!

Can you come cut my hair, please?

Cheers!

Libby Barbee said...

Some people are such DUMBA$$ES!!! Aiden probably had on blue, green, camo, something very boyish right?!?!? Every once in a while someone mistakes Delaney (wearing pink or purple) as a boy. GRRR!!! Aiden is SO HANDSOME, love the new cut. Good for you cutting your boys hair!!!

The Brown Family said...

love it! he looks like such a little man. I miss trav's curls too, but it was time. oh yeah, one time holly had on a blue BOW and an old lady called her a boy. UM, do boys wear bows AT ALL...even if they are blue! People are so funny!