Monday, February 8, 2010

Harper Cadence Lemon

IT'S A LITTLE GIRL!!!!!!!! It's a little blurry from my Blackberry camera (or maybe that's just the tears in my eyes) but the first picture says "FEMALE".

SHE is 11 ounces and is measuring right on time for a June 30th due date. I cannot put into words how excited we are. It's such a blessing to be able to have one of each!





I am still letting this sink in. I mean, I knew I was having a girl, but the confirmation is still a little shocking. I'm just so happy and emotional right now....and maybe a little nervous. I just want to be the best mom I can be for her.

6 comments:

Katie said...

CONGRATULATIONS! How fun...one of each :) Her name is adorable too! So excited for you guys!

Libby Barbee said...

HOW VERY EXCITING!!! I LOVE her name, so cute!!! Let the shopping begin ;)

The Brown Family said...

Congrats!!! Holly's bday is June 27th so maybe just maybe they can share their special day!! You are going to love having one of each. It really is so awesome to get to experience all the fun that both bring! I can't wait to meet her!!! Oh, and I teared up just reading your post so you aren't the only one. :) pregnancy hormones!

The Hodge Family said...

Congratulations Stacy!! That is so exciting and now you can look for all the fun pink & purple stuff. I love the name too! ;-)

Unknown said...

You are a great mom and you will continue to be with your next bundle of joy. That is the sweetest name! I am so happy and excited for you guys!!!

Michaela Lopez said...

I feel like I already told you this but maybe I just said it in my head. I love love love the name Harper Cadence it is fantastic and girls rock. I am so excited for you.