Friday, February 26, 2010

More from The Boss.

As you may remember, I was having some difficulty for awhile getting The Boss to eat much more than pureed foods. Granted, he would eat 3-4 jars in a sitting, but he's almost 16 months for goodness sake. Since then however, we have found that if we gave him a spoon, fork, or both, he will pretty much eat anything. It can make for a long dinner-time, when we have to stop and clap with him every time he stabs a piece of hot dog and makes it into his mouth, but hey, it's progress.

Now, if I can just get him to drink his milk out of his Sippy cup. He will drink water and juice all day long, but there is no fooling him into drinking much milk. I've tried mixing it with Ovaltine, with no luck. I tried the Strawberry Kefir from Trader Joe's, and he's still not a huge fan. Now, hold your stomach for this one, but last night I mixed half OJ and half milk (thanks to a recommendation), and he drank more than I have seen him drink, ever. SUPER gross, right? But hey, it's progress.

Oh, and thank you David for this genius stick-on bowl!!

As you can see, this picture was taken pre-haircut.



This week, Aiden also aquired his first ice-worthy ouchie. While I was at work and he was at home with the sitter, he fell, and got a big goose egg on his forehead. I came home to make sure he was fine, and he was, but he was so sad that it happened. It is hard to see the bruise and bump, but easy to see the sad....poor baby.


No comments: