Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Center of Attention

Ok - here is something that I posted back on August 21st 2008, about 3 1/2 months before he was born.

SCORPIO BABY: When a Scorpio baby enters the world, all eyes will focus on them. And that's exactly how it will be for a long time to come, as this baby must be the center of attention! To that end, this is quite the manipulative little tot, sucking up energy from everyone around. You must also consider power struggles when thinking of this child, as the Scorpio baby will expect that Mom, Dad, and everyone else will fit into their schedule and plans. Make no mistake, this is a powerful child! The flip side of this is that this baby is quite clear on what they want and can get that message across. Someone will generally be watching this child, though, as the Scorpio tot enjoys a crowd, especially one where it can lead. To sum up, the Scorpio baby is clever, wants things on their own terms, and will know how to get it.

I don't know how much I can agree with the manipulative part (yet), but the rest is so spot on! He is a very happy baby, but make no mistake, he know's what he wants and would prefer that he receives these things without pause.

We had a very busy and entertaining week with my parents. These are some pictures that my dad took, and I just cannot help but wonder where my little baby has gone! To me, it just looks like he has grown up so much in the last couple weeks.

Playtime:





Country Concert:
(he see's something he wants)

(going to get it)

(starts pulling Angus' hair)

(note: center of attention = happy baby)




Folsom Lake:






2 comments:

Unknown said...

He is getting so big!!!! But he is still the most adorable boy I have ever seen!!! He always looks so happy and content!!!! Looks like you are having a great summer!!! Miss you xoxo!!!

BellaDaddy said...

Makes me wanna have another...DARN CUTE!!!