Monday, June 15, 2009

Lazy Weekends

This type of weekend is the best in my opinion! We just did the norm, on both Saturday and Sunday.....coffee, breakfast, errands, naps, movies, laundry, yard work, etc.
I was a little under the weather the whole weekend. I've felt like I have been in the process catching something since about last Wednesday. I am going to get some blood work done on my lunch to get to the bottom of this. Nothing serious, just precautionary since we don't want Aiden to catch it if I have something contagious.
Here are some more pictures from the weekend:




This is how Aiden informs me he is full. He's so subtle...

Our Bumbo days are numbered.

He cannot get to a standing position on his own yet, but he thought this was pretty fun once he realized he could hold on to the railing. It's almost time to drop the mattress level.

Before our walk on Sunday. He was cranky, tired and refused to nap. Doesn't he look thrilled? The walk worked though, he was out in a matter of minutes.


Hope everyone had a nice weekend!

No comments: