Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Concerts In The Park

Every Friday throughout the summer months, the City of Folsom puts on free concerts in the park right by our house. They are so much fun, and Aiden did so well.

Aiden has always loved music. Ever since he was really tiny, he was so easily soothed by music of any kind. We took him to the concert and sat in an area where the music wasn't too loud. He was so cute, he was so intrigued by the long grass. Every time I picked him up, he would try to dive bomb out of my arms to get back down to the grass.







This is the, "I'm TIRED.....get me home, in my room with a bottle NOW" look. When we see this, it's our warning that things will be going south quickly. Hey, at least he gives us a heads up.


He's warning Daddy here with the glare.

2 comments:

The Brown Family said...

He is so cute! I think I say that on every post :-), but he is! It is so funny to see you guys all bundled up...it's so hot here!

BellaDaddy said...

Not only is he cute...but, like someone else we know, he seems to be a poser ;-) Great pics...I wanna hug him :-)