Wednesday, October 15, 2008

We Were All Wrong!

Well, we learned yesterday that I still have a breech baby. All those "kicks" that I have been feeling are actually punches! A scheduled C-Section is looking like more and more of a possibility. As you can imagine I have mixed emotions about this, but it is really out of my hands and the most important thing is that he is healthy.

Yes, there is the possibility that he will still flip in the next couple weeks, but not likely. That is not going to keep me from hoping though! He is already taking after his mother, as I had to be delivered via C-Section due to being a breech baby. I have one last appointment on Halloween morning and decisions will be made then.

1 comment:

Libby said...

Uh man. Sorry to hear little Aiden is still breech. You still have a few more weeks, check out this article, maybe you can get him to turn :)
http://pregnancychildbirth.suite101.com/article.cfm/turning_a_breech_baby