Friday, October 31, 2008

Doctors Appointment Update

Lemon Pictures, Images and Photos
Well, surprise, surprise, my little lemon is still breech. We went ahead and scheduled the Cesarean Section for Monday, November 10th for now, however it will probably change to Friday, November 7th. My doctor will let me know for sure the beginning of next week. I have officially made my last day of work next Thursday, which was very enjoyable as you can imagine.

The doctor says that everything looks great. He says that I am pretty crammed in there and that it is safe to assume he is going to stay breech for the duration. He measured Aiden and said that he measures fine, but he is a not going to be a big baby. He said that he had a very good and active heartbeat (140 BPM). I actually lost a pound which typically means that labor is near! So now........WE WAIT. : )

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!

5 comments:

Tortora Family said...

I love staying updated on the arrival of Aiden!! So exciting he is almost here! Don't worry, I had a c-section too and it was a peace of cake! Hang in there sweetie, just a few more days :)

The Brown Family said...

SUCH EXCITING NEWS! I know exactly how excited and ready you must be! I can't wait to see pics of him and then to meet him!!!

Mindy and Jeremy Cull said...

woohoo! aiden is almost here...like I said before.. Nov. 10 is a good day - same day as the twins! how irnoic if Aiden does come the same day! hang in there! one more week! SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP!!!

The Mausbach Family said...

I actually had a dream last night that I drove up to your house to visit and you were still pregnant, I rubbed your belly and five minutes later you came out holding Aiden! It was so CRAZY! Good luck next week :)

Unknown said...

SOON, SOON, SOON!!!! Very exciting!!! Cant wait to see pictures!!!