Friday, October 17, 2008

Officially Made It to MONTH 9



HEE HEE. Yes, these days happen more often than they used to, but I must say, as a whole, I feel like I have had a very easy pregnancy. Honestly, I will be happy to do it again (of course not for a couple years). I know, I know, some of you are thinking, "Let's see if she still feels the same way after the baby is born, and she is up all night, etc." I am pretty positive I will still feel the same way....

Here are some common things I have been lucky to AVOID all together, and for this I am thankful:

* morning sickness
* stretch marks
* gestational diabetes
* extreme swelling (hey, I can still get my wedding rings on most days)
* itchy belly
* leg cramps
* urinary tract infections
* hemorrhoids

Now, of course here are the lovely symptoms I did not avoid:

* HEARTBURN
* insomnia
* snoring...when I do sleep
* perpetual stuffy nose and sneezing

....not bad huh?

No comments: