Monday, October 20, 2008

Monday Already?

No real exciting news from the weekend. Jeff and I just relaxed. We did get our car seat installed. I also had to take a picture of Jeff with the Baby Bjorn. I know he cannot wait to use it. I was also laughing at how red Jeff's hair looks in that light. Maybe a little strawberry blonde baby is in our near future?




Oh, and I forgot to add, that my nesting is still in full effect. Since there is nothing left of mine or Aiden's to organize, I took it upon myself to iron and color coordinate every shirt that was hanging in Jeff's closet last night. OUT OF CONTROL.....LOL.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Since you are at it you can come and organize my closet too LOL!!!! Im glad to see that you are doing well and yo are in total baby mode!!! Soon enough!!!

Mindy and Jeremy Cull said...

that is too funny! you need to take it easy... no more iroing :)

Libby said...

Maybe all that activity will put you into labor :) How very exciting!!! I am so happy for you two. I can't wait to see Aiden in that car seat and Baby Bjorn.