Friday, October 3, 2008

6 weeks till due date! - will it be less?......or more?

OK, so I know this picture is a little "myspace self portrait-ish" and cheesy but I was bored and had to find some way to entertain myself. I think I have pretty much organized everything in the entire house that is possible to organize. Plus, I don't think I have posted a picture in a while and I had a request for a picture from mom.

Jeff and I attended a 2 1/2 hour breastfeeding class last night. I found it to be very informative. It is really nice all of the support options and classes that Kaiser offers. We have one more "Newborn Care" class that we will be taking in a couple weeks, which I am really looking forward to.

Aiden is weighing about 5 pounds now. He makes me laugh, as I cannot figure out if he likes the sun or he doesn't. Every time there is a patch of sun on my belly whether it be in the car, or outside, he kicks at it. It's the funniest thing and he does it every time.



Oh, and if you are wondering what that is in the background, it is Jeff's lemon wedge Halloween costume. We found it when we were going through stuff in the garage. I am dying to see what it looks like on him, not to mention the looks on the little trick or treater's faces when they see him.

3 comments:

The Mausbach Family said...

It's pretty safe to say now...You are ALL belly!! And lookin' great :) Take care sweetie!

Libby said...

You are lookin' good! All belly is right. Glad to hear your classes are going well.
Make sure you get a picture of Jeff in that lemon wedge costume :)

The Brown Family said...

you just look too good to be that pregnant!!! I am jealous. I am such a whale by this point. I forgot to ask you, was jeff in our grade, older or younger? also, i am a nerd for thinking of this, but....you, meg and i all ended up with J boys...Jeff, Joe, and Jon! It was meant to be!