Friday, October 24, 2008

Happy Full Term To Me!

WOW, I have been looking forward to writing this post forever! (a little over 250 days) Now that it's here, I cannot believe that it has happened so fast. Technically, I have completed a "Full Term Pregnancy" and Aiden is safe to come out any day now with out any health issues, as his lungs are fully developed. Personally, I do not expect him to make his appearance quite yet, but you never know. Hey, keep your fingers crossed! What is everyone else predicting? Vote on the right of the blog.


4 comments:

Mindy and Jeremy Cull said...

YAY! You look great! Can't wait to see pictures of Aiden!!!! November 10 is a good day to have him! That is when the twins were born :)

Tortora Family said...

HOLY BELLY!! I remember those days! You are just going to LOVE being a mommy its the best thing in the world. Good Luck sweetie and I look forward to seeing pics of your little guy!

Unknown said...

YAY for full term!!! You are all belly!!! So cute!!!

BellaDaddy said...

B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!!