Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Miss Bella

I received these pictures from our dear friend David this morning and they were just too cute not to put on the blog. I cannot wait till Aiden and Bella (David and Vince's ABSOLUTELY adorable little girl) can play together!

These were taken on a trip out to Arizona when Jeff and I were knee-deep in wedding planning. It's so fun for me to think that next time we see you guys Jeff will obviously be MUCH, MUCH more comfortable around babies......if you would have asked Jeff to hold Bella at this time he would have looked at me like I was out of my mind. His exact words probably would have been "No thanks, you go ahead." : )



2 comments:

BellaDaddy said...

I was hoping you would enjoy the pics, as you did. When I saw them, it reminded me that soon, you too will be taking pics of your family...constantly! I also remembered how 'natural' it seemed for you...

Your love for Bella and our family is so very much appreciated.

Congrats and much love!

Unknown said...

You guys are so cute!! You and Jeff are going to be such great parents!!!