Friday, August 8, 2008

T.G.I.F.

So, one more week down, we are now at 26 weeks, and I am so glad that today is Friday! I had a really, really nice birthday yesterday. First, I got beautiful flowers and chocolates from Mr. Lemon delivered to my desk at work. Then Jeff took me to this resuarant in Roseville that I have been wanting to try forever. We had the BEST meal and of course followed it with dessert.




My only complaint for the night was that when I had asked our waitress to take a picture of us, she just grabbed the camera with one hand, pushed the button and handed it back to me. Needless to say the picture came out horrible and I was really quite upset about it. I know, sounds dumb and Jeff laughed at me for getting mad, but it's not everyday that we get dressed up and go out, PLUS I won't have this accesssory around my midsection forever and I would like to capture the moments when I can! Anyway, I was fine as soon as she brought my appetizer, but I never got a picture of both of us.

This weekend Jeff and I will be going to my company picnic on Saturday and then the Raging Waters water park with some friends and their kids on Sunday. In between we will try and work some more on the house of course. Oh, but tonight, I get to go to Best Buy to pick out my video camera that Jeff, my parents and my brother gave to me for my birthday. (Thanks guys!!) I'm so excited that I will be able to capture so many upcoming moments on video. No one is safe... :) Hope everyone has a good weekend!

2 comments:

Libby said...

I do not know which is bigger, your belly or your diamond :) You look SOOO cute!!!

The Mausbach Family said...

You keep getting cuter and cuter!