Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Congratulations MC!

I just wanted to give a special congratulations to my very, very dear friend Megan. Megan and her boyfriend (now fiance), Joe just got engaged recently and I could not be happier for her. What a lucky guy! I had the oppurtunity to meet Joe for the first time in March and I must say he made a very good impression :) I know that they will live a long and happy life together.
Megan and I first met the beginning of our sophomore year at Arizona State. We started talking on a bus ride during a sorority rush event and were basically inseparable for the next 4 years. We raised our sons Corky and Oliver together and they were the best of friends. However, both dogs have currently been placed with their grandparents (ha ha). I was also lucky enough for Megan to be a bridesmaid in my wedding. I really couldn't ask for a better friend. Love you Meg!

2 comments:

The Brown Family said...

What great news!! Congrats Megan!!!! I love you and am so excited for you! I need to meet Joe too. I am sure I will be impressed as well. I think this calls for a suitemate reunion!!!! I really would love to see you girls! Maybe the wedding??

Unknown said...

THANK YOU STACY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What are you trying to make me cry some more!!!!!????? I'm so happy :)
xo
Megan