Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A New Day

So, as you probably noticed, yesterday was a bit taxing for me. However, it never ceases to amaze me how much of a difference a good nights sleep can do for me. Thank goodness there are always "tomorrows". Anyway, no other news today. I figured since I let you in on one of the down sides of pregnancy yesterday, I wanted to touch on one of the fun things (for me at least).

E-A-T-I-N-G!

It seems I have proved another pregnancy myth wrong: "If you're craving sweets, you're having a girl. If you're craving salt, you're having a boy." This is not the case at all with me. Before I was pregnant is was VERY rare that I would eat dessert or pick up a piece of candy. Nowadays, it's a different story all together. Here are my favorite things to consume lately:

* Chocolate Milk
* Poppy Seed Muffins
* McDonald's Vanilla Cones
* Doughnuts (yes, still)
* Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
* Snickers
* Gummi Bears
* Breyer's Ice Cream Bars
* Cheesecake - any kind I'm not picky
* ICEE's
* and oh yeah, I ate about 5 brownies at the company picnic the other day....YUM

Granted, I do not consume these everyday since it's not good for Aiden, but I certainly would if I could. Hope everyone has a good day!

1 comment:

Libby said...

YUMMY!!! I could eat all of that with ya. Lately I have been craving pink lemonade.