Wednesday, August 6, 2008

awwww....



Aren't these just the cutest little hats? I think the little ears are so funny! Grandpa Kevin and Paula sent the cutest little bonnet to Aiden the other day. I cannot wait to see it on him. Thanks guys!

Jeff and I are slowly but surely getting everything put in it's place at the new house. We are truly loving being there, it finally feels like we have a real home. We got our new bed delivered today so I will finally be able to use all of the beautiful bedding that we got as wedding gifts. Other than that no real news, just keeping very busy with everything. As soon as I get the house all decorated I will post some more pictures as it looks much better now. Hope everyone is having a good Wednesday!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Where are those hats from? They are super cute!