Friday, August 22, 2008

Going to Arizona Today!

I am so excited to fly home this afternoon! This will be the last flight I will be taking during this pregnancy. Next time I fly to Arizona I will have Aiden with me! My mom and Margie are throwing me a baby shower tomorrow :) I am really looking forward to seeing everyone!

Today also marks one more week down! Jeff informed me this morning that I have developed quite the snoring habit. Sorry honey! I was worried when I found you on the couch this morning.....LOL.

Please take it up with the party responsible:

2 comments:

The Brown Family said...

You look so freakin cute pregnant! i am jealous! oh, btw...i guess i snored bad during the 9th month. so embarassing! :-)

The Brown Family said...

I am so sorry I didn't make your shower. I wish I could have been there. We are still settling in at home with Holly and Travis and getting out of the house isn't the easy task it once was! :-) I am sure it was totally wonderful! I sent something in the mail, so watch for it!