Thursday, March 11, 2010

Harper Update


-How far along? 24 weeks.

-How big is baby? a little over one pound, and about 11 inches long.

-Weight gain: 11 lbs.

-Maternity clothes? no, but lots of JEGGINGS. <--- click for definition

-Stretch marks? NO.

-Sleep? want so bad to sleep on my stomach - but can't. Overall still sleeping good.

-Best moment this week? Aiden getting over his flu bug.

-Movement? yes, she's a rowdy one.

-Food cravings? Cheetos.

-Gender? GIRL.

-Labor signs? none, thankfully.

-Belly button in or out? total outie.

-What I miss? my waistline.

-What I am looking forward to? the painting being done TODAY! yay.

-Weekly wisdom? Don't cling to moments of perfect joy, just relish them and have faith that more will come." — Andi Buchanan

2 comments:

Libby Barbee said...

I bet you look super cute in those jeggings ;) Me on the other hand, LOL!!!

SurprisedMom said...

Jeggings. They sound cute and comfortable. It sounds like everything is going well. I just love the quote from Andi Buchanan.