Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Double Digits.


So, per my due date, I only have 99 more days left.....technically however, since I will be having another c-section, it will really be more like 92 days. Most would celebrate this "short" distance, but as of late, the front part of my pelvis has really started to feel like it wants to crack. Oh, and with the uncontrollable heartburn, the perpetually stiff upper back, the dropping foot arches and some serious trouble sleeping....I'm amazing, really (and those are only symptoms I feel comfortable telling you about). Oh, and Jeff is especially thrilled that the snoring has commenced once again.

Doesn't really make those 92 days go by fast enough. I'll admit, I never understood (and kind of judged) when some women complained so much about the "typical" pregnancy pains UNTIL I was experiencing all of these in addition to a very active toddler. I don't like to complain, but I'm going to complain now, knowing all this will never even cross my mind again once she is here. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my life, but I need a nap and some patience.

Happy Tuesday!

3 comments:

SurprisedMom said...

Go ahead! Complain. Pregnancy is hard work and sometimes it hurts! 99 or 92 days, it can feel so long when you're in pain. I hope the nap helped!

The Brown Family said...

oh how i understand! you can call and complain to me anytime!!! I am counting down the days! so thankful for pregnancy but much prefer my babies in my arms over being in my stomach! :)

Libby Barbee said...

{{hugs}}