Monday, March 22, 2010

Bachelorette Weekend

I spent this past weekend up in Napa for my cousin Kami's bachelorette party. It is always so nice and relaxing up there, plus the weather was just perfect for her special weekend. All 10 of us were lucky enough to stay in a beautiful rental house just off of a vineyard in Calistoga. Thanks for letting me be part of the celebration Kam! Can't wait to see you again at the wedding!


Guest cottage above the main house.
View from the balcony.



The "necklace of death".

Bottoms up!






After the Spa yesterday it was time for me to head back home to see my boys. Aiden had sprouted a new tooth while I was gone. Jeff also said that on Saturday, he was walking around the house looking for me saying, "Ma? Ma? Ma?". It was a treat to see their smiling faces when I walked in the door.



1 comment:

SurprisedMom said...

It looks like you had a wonderful weekend in a beautiful setting. I hope you had a lot of fun. The "Necklace of Death?" That sounds hysterical.