Thursday, June 3, 2010

(20 days)

My doctor booked the O/R during my appointment today! And, he will actually be the one doing the section. Kind of complicated, but with Kaiser it is rare that your OB actually delivers your baby. You just get whichever doctor is delivering babies that day or night in the hospital. He just so happens to be the surgeon working that night. So lucky him, I got to give him a run down on how he needed to make the new incision exactly where my original scar was, to please sew my stomach muscles back together tighter than they were before, and to make sure and suck out any additional fat he may run across while he is in there. I KID. I KID. But wait, I still have my pre-op appointment to discuss this.....

Harper Kadence Lemon will be joining us at 8:30 pm PST, on June 23rd. We will show up at the hospital around 6:30 at night, get my IV started, get the spinal, and we will be on our way.

Her heartbeat is sounding good. My blood pressure is good: 110/62. She is head down - WAY down. I have only gained one pound since my last appointment - which supposedly means the end is near. Doctor says that she will not be a big baby, but will be surpassing Aiden's 6.5 pound birth weight.

Oh-my-gosh - so exciting.....

4 comments:

Mindy and Jeremy Cull said...

very exciting!!!!!

The Hodge Family said...

So exciting!! Cant wait to see pictures of her ;-)

BellaDaddy said...

I am so gonna be there with you...in spirit of course. So thrilled!

Unknown said...

YAY!!!!