Monday, May 24, 2010

The weekend is over.....

..... and I am still pregnant. This is not a complaint, more of an accomplishment. I actually felt really great this weekend. We really accomplished a lot this weekend:

~ The nursery is SO close to being finished. All that is left is the rug, which came in today, so I can pick that up this afternoon, and we will be done.
~  I packed my hospital bag, and Jeff installed the infant car seat in my car once again. It is funny to drive around with two car seats in the back.
~  Aiden also got his 3rd haircut. His hair grows so fast. He was such a good boy. He just sat there the whole time while I cut it.


~ I think I finally started nesting. I started obsessively organizing drawers and sanitizing everything in the kitchen. But I am boycotting laundry as you can see from the picture above. In fact, I am thinking about continuing this for the duration.

1 comment:

Michaela Lopez said...

I can't wait to see pictures of the nursery.