Monday, May 10, 2010

Spoiled....almost rotten.

Just when I am thinking life couldn't get any sweeter, I experienced so much love from friends and family yesterday. So many calls, emails, texts and gifts! I'm overwhelmed with how lucky I am to have such thoughtful and caring people in my life.

Sleep: Jeff got up early with Aiden, so I could sleep. I didn't roll out of bed until about 8:30 which was nothing short of amazing.


Diaper Bag: I have been coveting this bag for months. Aiden's diaper bag has endured quite a bit of wear and tear, so I needed a new one. I needed something that was large enough to tote around all my junk and stuff for 2 babies. This bag is perfection.


Edible Arrangement: My mom and dad sent me this yummy treat. I thought I was supposed to be sending my mom gifts, not the other way around! And the added bonus is that the cute watering can that it came in, matches the decor in Harper's room perfectly.


Flowers: These I got from Dulce and Benjamin. Benjamin is Jeff's right hand man/business partner/friend. They smell absolutely wonderful!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Cute bag...where it is from?

SurprisedMom said...

I never had a diaper bag that looked that cute. You do have a sweet family and friends.