Tuesday, May 11, 2010

C-Section Scheduled

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Exactly 6 weeks from today is now my official c-section date. Wednesday, June 23, 2010.

Today marks week 33. Per my doctor, after week 35, should I go into labor again, they will not stop it this time. I am hoping that she will wait till the scheduled date, however in 5 more weeks I may feel differently. She will be almost doubling her weight from now until the end, so.....ok, my hips are weeping just hearing this news.

I have decided to change the spelling of Harper's middle name. Kadence is now spelled with a "K" instead of a "C". No real reason, just all of a sudden yesterday I decided that it just fit so much better.

The rest of the doctors appointment went well. The heartbeat is at a healthy 135 beats per minute. I have gained 2 pounds this month, so I am up about 17 total. (I had been gaining about 6 pounds per month at my two prior appointments). Harper is head down right now (unlike Aiden). My doctor measures my belly every time, but does not really give me an idea of how big she is. I think she will definately be a bigger baby than Aiden, but that won't be too hard to beat. The little peanut was only 6.5 when he was born.

2 comments:

SurprisedMom said...

Pretty name! I'm glad everything is going well.

The Brown Family said...

All such great news! can't wait until she is here and to see pics! she is going to be darling!!!