Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Harper's Nursery

I still have some things that need to go up on shelves, and have a couple wall hangings that I want, but you get the idea. I am really happy with how it turned out. I took some pictures during the day and then some last night.








These are just photos I took. They are the roses that my mom gave me at Harper's shower, and I just laid them in her cradle for the shots. The cradle will go in our room though.




Aiden likes it too. He thinks this is his special little room to hang in.

8 comments:

Michaela Lopez said...

It is beautiful I love it. I really love the rug.

Libby Barbee said...

LOVE IT!!! You did a great job with all the little details.

The Hodge Family said...

Super cute! I love it all

SurprisedMom said...

Harper has a beautiful nursery to come home to. What you've done is so creative. I wonder if Aiden will be upset when he has to give up his special room? Maybe his sister will share with him? :)

Unknown said...

Love, love, love!! It turned out so beautiful!!! Great job, and I really like the added touch of the photos!!

lisahix said...

Awesome job Stace!! Love it!!

Tortora Family said...

Turned out SUPER CUTE! I love the leaf over the crib! I almost got one for Guiliana's room. Love the colors you chose :)

The Brown Family said...

love love love it!! so cute!!