Tuesday, April 13, 2010

TWENTY-NINE WEEKS

Well, the torpedo belly has started to form. I know this for 2 reasons. One, is the picture above, and two, is because my husband follows me around the house making torpedo noises. You see him with black eyes, you now know why.


I am carrying so much wider this time, which is easier to see from the front angle.

-How far along? 29 weeks.

-How big is baby? 3 pounds, and about 15 inches long.

-Weight gain: 15 lbs.

-Stretch marks? No, but I had a dream I got them on my face.

-Sleep? I'm sorry, I've forgotten what that word means.
::runs for the dictionary::

-Best moment this week? when Aiden lifts up my shirt and lays his head on my belly. He does this daily. I don't know if he knows, or really understands, but it's so lovely.

-Movement? TONS

-Food cravings? none - one of the best parts of pregnancy and I am being deprived of it.

-Gender? GIRL.

-Labor signs? nope.

-What I miss? getting out of bed without the excruciating neck pain.

-What I am looking forward to? going to Arizona weekend after next.

With my doctor's approval, I have made the decision to start seeing a Chiropractor. This, along with Tylenol and icing my neck about 5 times per day, has given me some relief which I am grateful for. I really like the Chiropractor that I have been going to. When he cracked my neck this last time his immediate response was "UNBELIEVABLE!". I didn't ask him to elaborate on what this comment meant, but instead just lay there and let him continue to adjust my back, neck and hips. It did make me silently chuckle though.

The only downfall to this is that our insurance does not cover Chiropractic care, so it is all out of pocket. This is even more reason why I need to heal fast. Thanks to everyone for the comments and suggestions via email on what has worked for them. I am looking forward to posting the news that I am back to normal. Whatever that is....(wink, wink).

3 comments:

SurprisedMom said...

I don't remember looking that good at 29 weeks. Glad the chiropractic care is working for you. I love my chiropractor and he works wonders on my always sore back. Did you find the definition of sleep yet? :)

Unknown said...

You look so great!!! I cant believe how fast this has gone by!!! Cant wait to see you next weekend!! I hope the neck pain feels better soon!!!

Anonymous said...

I hope ur neck feels better soon! Stace you look great! Rob and were talking and thinking about coming out next summer. We will talk soon! Luv ya!