Tuesday, April 20, 2010

New Words

I have to post these so I can look back. Here are the latest and greatest from the Little Lemon.

Before bed. Aiden where's your binkie?: "Bee Bee?"

Aiden, time to eat dinner. What should we watch?: "Wub Wub?" (translation: Wow, Wow, Wubsy) Yes, I let him watch TV during dinner. This is one thing I told myself I would never do. Ha! If I had a quarter for every time I said that!

If he drops a toy, if I take my cell phone from him, or he turns the TV off by accident with the remote: "Oh man!"

Aiden, you have a poop? OR You wanna brush your teeth? "Oh yeah!"

What does the dragon say? "Rahhh!" Puppy?: "Ruff!" Birdie?: "Teet!"

Aiden, (you have to sing this part) 'Who lives in a pineapple, under the sea?': "Bob Bob!" (translation - Sponge Bob)

Every night when dad gets home, or first thing in the morning when he sees him: (in a very high pitch, like he hasn't seen him in days) "HIIII DAT!!"

No comments: