Monday, August 31, 2009

Take Me Out To The Ball Game

Aiden's first game.

"Why in the world do I have to wear this hat?"

"Yeah, get your pictures now cuz this hat is comin' off."

"Umm mom....I don't think the Cubs are even playing."

"Look at me....wrong team MOM."

"Get me outta here Granpa, I'm so embarrassed."

"Betcha can't do this..."






Granpa Kevin and Gramma Paula were in town this past weekend and got to join us at the game. This was the first game that Jeff and I have been to this year and of course Aiden's first game EVER. It was really nice to just get outside and relax in the great weather we had that night. The rest of the weekend followed suit in the relaxing category.
And now it is Monday again (bleh). But wait....3 day weekend coming up. I can make it. Hope everyone had a lovely weekend!

* yes, I meant to spell "granpa" and "gramma" like that. I know some of you caught that.

1 comment:

The Brown Family said...

you look beautiful stace! and aiden is so cute as always.