Tuesday, September 8, 2009

10 MONTHS









I cannot get enough of his gummy smile. And gums is all it is, we still have yet to pop a tooth. Doctor says not to worry, as the later that the teeth come in, the healthier they tend to be. (Guess at 5, 6 and 7 months the statement, "he must be teething", wasn't appropriate/accurate....)
I was trying to come up with some clever captions to put with the pictures but I am too tired/lazy today. I have no idea why, it's certainly not like I over exerted myself this weekend. We had a nice, relaxing three-day weekend.

Aiden @ 10 months:
* loves to stick his tongue out
* crawls all around the house - when he wants to crawl REAL fast, he puts his head down and charges (less wind resistance I suppose)
* walks around and around the coffee table
* doesn't have much interest in feeding himself yet, he prefers that I do it
* loves to play peek-a-boo
* when daddy comes home at the end of the day, Aiden smiles and flaps his arms at him like he hasn't seen him in weeks
* terrified of the vacuum
* thinks burying his face in blankets and making noises is SO funny
* still wears some 3-6 month clothes, but 12 - 18 month shoes
* his new thing is dive bombing my chin and gumming it
* gives hugs and kisses
* still loves to watch Sponge Bob Square Pants
* likes to play with any kind of ball

2 comments:

The Brown Family said...

awww, so cute! my kids are late teethers too. no teeth until 11 months and holly is still cutting her last two! i can't believe he can wear 3-6 months, you are so lucky he is staying little for you! poor trav was such a chunker I lost my little baby all too fast.

BellaDaddy said...

We miss your guys so much...you have no idea...and to see these pics of the little man, WOW, gonna be 1 so very soon...ah the memories...and so beautiful! All of you!