Monday, September 14, 2009

Toothy McTootherson

Saturday morning, Aiden popped his very first pearly white! I haven't been able to get a picture yet.......this is a challenge for another day. But, it is his bottom, front tooth and I think the second one is not far behind.

Toothy McTootherson just sounded to me like a perfect name - sounds like a little old man. And let me tell you, he acts like a little old man when the poor dear is teething. This weekend we spent the majority of Saturday together since Daddy had to work. He was very good for the most part, nothing a little Baby Orajel couldn't cure, or so I thought. But come Saturday evening, the cranky old man came out. Anytime I would tell him "no" for something, he would turn around, scowl and growl back at me. It was all I could do not to die laughing. I wish I would have gotten it on video. I will be more prepared next time. Goodness knows we will be spending a lot of time with Toothy in the near future.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

1 comment:

Libby said...

Yeah for teeth! Boo for grumpy babies! Laney is getting her first tooth too. She is not a happy camper. Hope these teeth come through soon and we get our happy babies back =)