Friday, August 7, 2009

NINE!! yes, NINE months!!

Can you even believe it?? I absolutely cannot. He will be a year old in only 3 short months! I am afraid to blink my eyes for fear that I will miss it. I catch myself struggling to hold back the tears when I think about it, not because I am sad, but because I just feel so blessed to have my little man. I am especially emotional when I give him his bottle at night and he falls asleep with me before I put him in bed. It's just me and him, in his room alone, and I just feel at peace, it's really a feeling that I cannot explain.

Maybe I am just emotional today since it is the beginning of my last year in my twenties. Just kidding! I could not care less, my life just keeps getting better as I get older (cliche but true). Anyway, I have a special treat for this post. None of those silly progression photos that I usually post. My parents took Aiden to get pictures taken while we were out of town, as a special surprise for us. Can you even stand the cuteness? Again, I absolutely cannot.








2 comments:

Libby said...

SOO cute!!!

I just about teared up reading your post because I know EXACTLY what you mean and how you are feeling!!!

The Brown Family said...

he is adorable! that was so cute of your parents. you deserve your happiness! being a mom is indescribable. We really are so lucky! :)