Monday, August 10, 2009

SURPRISE!

On Saturday afternoon, my wonderful husband arranged a surprise birthday party for me. Due to Aiden taking an almost 3 hour nap, Jeff wasn't able to get me out of the house for the actual "surprise", but it was the thought that counts, and we all had a great time. It was so nice to see some of our friends that we have not seen in a really long time. Aiden of course had a blast. He was passed around all afternoon, and he certainly never minds the attention. He loved playing with all of the other little kids as well. We were able to spend the afternoon into the evening enjoying the weather, eating great food (thanks to Jeff and Brian) and playing some fun games. Jeff always comes through around the holidays and birthdays, but he really went all out on the plans for this. He had been planning this for a month! Seriously, what a lucky wife I am.

AIDEN, WHAT A CAMERA HOG!

















1 comment:

BellaDaddy said...

WHY OH WHY on EARTH do I forget your birthday, EVERY YEAR?????

So close to mine, and to Bella's and yet, there I am...a DOOF!

Apologies!

Hope it was a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Love & Kisses To All!