Wednesday, November 5, 2008

What A Sweet Boy We Will Have

I have not always been a close follower of astrology, but I came across this little blurb about November 7th babies and I thought it was sweet. Kind of fun if you follow these kind of things.

"Very few people have the potential of the amazing Scorpios born on November 7. They possess intelligence and spirituality in equal measure. Although they have a strong sense of mission, they need a lot of time to concentrate on their personal sense of fulfillment. Few people have as much love to give as those born on this date. They take their friendships seriously and will keep their word without fail. Being a mentor as well as a pal is second nature to them. They usually experience the greatest joy through their primary love relationship. They are loyal and do not take any commitment lightly. November 7 natives are dedicated to doing good. People born on this date know that for them, family must always come first."

Also, I wanted to add that my dad is a Scorpio, all three of my cousins are Scorpios, and two of my best friends, Lesley and Diane, are as well. Soon to be one more added to the mix!
Speaking of cousins....HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAMI!

1 comment:

Kami said...

Woo hoo for Scorpios!! We have you surrounded!! :) Thanks for the b-day shout out and texts!! I'll be thinking of you tomorrow!