Thursday, November 6, 2008

Last Day Of This Pregnancy

It's only a matter of time before Jeff and I are parents! At approximately 10:30 tomorrow morning to be exact. And let me tell you, it is looking like it is a good thing that the c-section is scheduled for tomorrow because I have been having contractions all day! Granted, they are not close enough together to worry about (yet) but they are fairly uncomfortable. Today is my last day of work as well until the beginning of February. I am looking forward to spending these next 12 weeks with my little man.

What a Happy Face Pictures, Images and Photos

My mom, dad and brother will be flying in tonight. I will do my best to teach Jeff how to download some pictures at some point tomorrow. Hope everyone has a great weekend, I know we will!

1 comment:

Libby said...

How exciting Stacy!!! I will be thinking about you tomorrow and I can't wait to see pictures.