Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Yay for Facebook!

So, Jeff thinks the whole MySpace/Facebook craze is silly. I tend to agree on some levels HOWEVER I have both, and check them daily :) Anyway, now I am so thankful that I have them. Long story short, this is how I found out the my sorority sister Melanie, just lives about 25 minutes away from us! Last night we met up at Bandera down by Sac State and had dinner. It was so nice! We literally sat there and talked for about 2 hours straight. I went home and looked at my pictures from when we all lived in the sorority house. Let me tell you those were, hands down, some of the most fun days of my college experience. Now I am soooo happy that I have a good friend so close. I will try and post some of the pictures from the Pi Phi house tonight. Megan and Katie, don't be scared : )

2 comments:

The Brown Family said...

HOW FUN!! It is so fun to see a pic of Melanie on your blog! How is she doing? You are absolutely right...those were some of the most fun days! I actually loved living in PV Main with you girls. How could we not love eating sub sandwiches on Sun Dollars, watching tv in the chapter room, listening to girls scream about people eating their food...the whole experience was so fun! Can't wait to see the pics! Just don't post anything to incriminating :-)! Afterall, we are mom's now! LOL!

The Mausbach Family said...

Ha Ha...Ted thinks the myspace/ facebook thing is ridiculous as well...but every once in a while I catch him on there searching for his friends!